FOR SALE - King CS180 Rotary Capping Machine
- Serial Number 2224/01 | Year of Manufacture 1995
- Originally purchased by Roche Consumer Products UK.
- Fully maintained prior to decommissioning.
- In storage since decommissioning.
- The King CS180 rotary capper is a complete capping system and constructed mainly with stainless steel for use within pharmaceutical and food processing environments.
- The CS180 is equip with eight capping heads which can apply closures at the rate of up to 240 bottle per minute.
- Caps are correctly orientated using an RNA vibratory bowl feeder with custom cap tooling.
- Caps proceed along a linear chute into a cap star wheel at which point they are transported to a cap pick up position.
- Each cap is picked up in turn by one of the eight capping heads on the main turret which then proceeds to descend on to the pre positioned bottle where the cap is applied to a given torque (Screw Capping Application).
- Bottles travel along a conveyor system and then enter a timing screw assembly where they are accelerated and separated to match the pitch of the infeed star wheel turret.
- A bottle backplate or bottle belt gripper assembly with guide ploughs facilitates synchronised bottle transfer from star wheel to stawheel.
- After cap application has been achieved bottles pass around an outfeed star wheel where they proceed to exit the machine.
- The CS180 Screw Capping Machine is also fitted with 'No Bottle on infeed' and 'Backup on outfeed' sensor to control the flow of bottle through the system.
- Production speed of up to 240 Bottles per minute (Subject to product sample evaluation)
- Capping heads : 8
- Closure Application type : Screw, Press and ROPP
- Conveyor height 915mm +/-50mm (36" or 4ft)
- Nett weight : 550Kg
- Packing Case Size : 3.7m x 1.1m x 1.65m
- Gross weight : 650Kg
Cap and Container Changepart Tooling Options
King spares have over 20 years experience with the design of changepart tooling for King Packaging Machinery we are able to design, manufacture and supply changeparts to suit most products. (Subject to product sample evaluation)
Capping Chuck Options
The capping chuck is the single most important component of any capping machine providing constant torque application and repeatability (Screw Capping Applications). Through years of experience in the field of cap closure King Spares can advise on the most suitable method of application to suit a wide range of closure types including Screw, Press, Roll over Pilfer Proof (ROPP) and Crimp.
Sanitary Conveyor Options
King Spares can offer a wide range of standard pharmaceutical grade raised bed stainless steel sanitary conveyor as well as FlexLink aluminium and stainless steel conveyor systems.
Contact us for more information
Legal Notice - Copyright
This website and its content are the copyright of King Spares - ©King Spares 2011 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.